Threading & the Benefits
Threading is an exceptionally quick, convenient and natural way to remove facial hair. The treatment uses a cotton thread which is twisted together to remove hairs from their roots. The technique allows for a more precise definition and shaping of the eyebrows.
Although the eyebrows are the most popular facial area to have threaded, we offer full facial hair removal, including upper lip, chin, cheeks and forehead in our comfortable, private treatment room.
Afreen Fashion & Beauty, Nylla Fashion & Beauty both have highly skilled, professional therapists, with more than 25 years combined experience, who can give you just the eyebrow shape that you want. They are particularly skilled in re-shaping the eyebrows to complement and enhance the facial features and open up the whole face.
How threading compares to other hair removal treatments:
• Quicker than tweezing and better plucking precision
• Longer lasting (4-8 weeks)• Less painful than waxing
• No harmful chemicals or hot wax involved
• The top layer of skin is not removed or damaged
• Precise shaping with a more natural line to the finished eyebrow
• Threading removes large areas of facial hair quickly and effectively without damaging the skin or causing irritation
• Threading has the advantage of removing the fine hair that simply eludes tweezers, providing a flawless skin base for make up.